Registration / Parent Orientation
2024-25 SCHOOL YEAR
NEXT STEPS - REGISTRATION
- Parent will receive an email notification from [email protected] which includes a snapcode to access student's online registration. This usually occurs within 24-48 hours after accepting a Seat.
- Complete and Submit Registration online within five (5) calendar days
- If seat is accepted after school year starts, Submit Registration online within 48 hours
- All new students are expected to start school on the first day of the new school year per the RAFOS Attendance and Truancy Policy
- If student accepts a seat after the school year starts, student is expected to start school once registration documents have been verified.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT ONLINE REGISTRATION
The following documents are required to successfully submit new student's registration for review. Depending on student's grade level, additional documents may be required.
- Registration Form
- Upload: Proof of Birth (PDF format) - Legal Birth Certificate (preferred) or U.S. Passport
- Upload: Proof of Residency (PDF format) - Utility Bill such as Gas, Electric, Water, Garbage or Cable showing at least one parent's name with whom child lives
- Upload: Proof of Required Immunizations (PDF Format) - California Immunization Requirements
- SUBMIT REGISTRATION PACKET
Once Registration has been submitted, parent cannot return to Registration to make any changes or upload any documents
Registration will be processed, and parent will receive an email if documents are missing.
WHERE TO SEND MISSING REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
- Attach each document as a SEPARATE PDF and Email to [email protected]
- If document contains multiple pages, save ALL pages as ONE PDF
- Photos are only accepted for one-page documents (must be readable and no larger than 8.5 x 11)
- Include in Subject Line of Email: Student's First and Last Name, School and Grade
NEW PARENT ORIENTATION (Grades TK-6)
- The parent/guardian of any new student will be invited to attend a parent orientation to ensure that our school is the right fit for their student/family.
- Student's new school will email information regarding Parent Orientation.
FALL STUDENT ORIENTATION (Grades 7-12)
- Students entering Rocklin Academy Gateway (7-8) or Western Sierra (7-12) are asked to attend Fall Student Orientation.
- Student's new school will email information regarding Fall Student Orientation.
If parent/guardian does not have access to a computer or scanner, one is available at Western Sierra or Rocklin Academy Gateway.
- School days - Kiosk is available between normal school hours
- Kiosk is closed on all weekends, school holidays and during all school breaks