Complaint Form

Charter School Complaints

California Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4) allows a parent or guardian to submit a complaint to the charter school's authorizer when a charter school discourages a pupil's enrollment, requires records before enrollment, or encourages a pupil to disenroll.


 Rocklin Academy Complaint Form


 Rocklin Academy Gateway Complaint Form


American River Collegiate Academy Complaint Form


Western Sierra Collegiate Academy Complaint Form


If you have questions about completing this form, contact the Charter Schools Division by phone at 916-322-6029 or via email at [email protected] Please review the information on the Charter School Complaint Notice web page at