Chromebook or iPad
Passwords cannot be reset by the student. For all password resets and Chromebook/iPad issues or damage, please have your student contact their teacher for resolution.
Chromebook issue: Websites/Google Apps not loading
- Student needs to log out of Chromebook
- Click on the arrow next to their name and remove user.
- Add themselves back as a user.
If that does not fix it, make sure you are on the latest Chrome OS version:
- Click on the settings tray in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the settings using the gear icon.
- Click on About Chrome OS on the bottom of the left column.
- Select the Check for updates option and apply all updates until there are no more to apply.
Chromebook issue: Black screen
- Check if lights are 'on' on the side of the Chromebook
- If light is on, hold down the power button until the light goes off
- Wait approximately 10 seconds
- Restart system
- If no lights are on, student needs to plug in to charge
- If light is on when plugged in, Chromebook needs to charge
PowerSchool Login Issues
- See Powerschool
What is Google Classroom and How do I sign up?
If you are not receiving emails from the school, please do the following
- Check your Spam and Junk folders
- Search your email for @rocklincademy.org or SchoolMessenger.com
- If you are still unable to find school messages, you may have unsubscribed or blocked SchoolMessenger. Please contact the site secretary.