Registration / Parent Orientation
2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
|NEXT STEPS - REGISTRATION|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT REGISTRATION PACKET
The following documents are required to successfully submit new student's registration packet. Depending on student's grade level, additional documents may be required.
- Complete Registration Form
- Upload: Proof of Birth (PDF format) - Legal Birth Certificate (preferred)
- Upload: Proof of Residency (PDF format) - Utility Bill such as Gas, Electric, Water, Garbage or Cable
- Upload: Proof of Required Immunizations (PDF Format) - California Immunization Requirements
- SUBMIT REGISTRATION PACKET
Parent cannot return to Registration to make any changes after submission.
Packet will be processed, and parent will receive an email if registration is not complete.
WHERE TO SEND MISSING REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
- Attach each document as a SEPARATE PDF to ONE Email Per Student and Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If document contains multiple pages, save ALL pages as ONE PDF
- Photos are acceptable for one-page documents only (must be clear/readable)
- Include Student's First and Last Name, School and Grade in Subject Line of Email
NEW PARENT ORIENTATION (Grades TK-6)
- The parent/guardian of any new student will be invited to attend a parent orientation to ensure that our school is the right fit for their student/family.
- Student's new school will email information regarding Parent Orientation.
FALL STUDENT ORIENTATION (Grades 7-12)
- Students entering Rocklin Academy Gateway (7-8) or Western Sierra (7-12) are asked to attend Fall Student Orientation.
- Student's new school will email information regarding Fall Student Orientation.
If parent/guardian does not have access to a computer or scanner, one is available at Western Sierra or Rocklin Academy Gateway.
- School days - Kiosk is available between normal school hours
- Kiosk is closed on all weekends, school holidays and during all school breaks